Union Bank of India Jobs 2017: 200 Specialist Officers Credit Vacancy for Any Graduate
On 04/10/2017, Union Bank of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Specialist Officers Credit.
Other Qualification Details:
1. POST : Credit Officer
2. No of Vacancies: 200 (SC - 49, ST - 24, OBC - 65, UR - 62)
3. BASIC PAY SCALE : 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950
4. Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies. Note: Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred
5. Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
6. PROBATION PERIOD: The selected candidates will be on Probation for a period of 2 years of active service from the date of his / her joining the Bank.
7. SERVICE INDEMNITY BOND: The selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Indemnity Bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a period of 3 years or to pay the Bank a sum of Rs.250000.00 (Rs.Two Lac Fifty Thousand Only) plus GST and all other taxes as applicable as per Government rules in case he / she leaves the Bank before completion of 3 years of active service.
Age: Minimum : 23 years. Maximum : 32 years
Application Fee: For GEN and OBC Rs.600.00 (application fees) . For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
1. The call letters for Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) can be downloaded by the eligible applicants from the Bank's website ‘www.unionbankofindia.co.in’ under "Careers" link. The list of the applicants shortlisted for Personal Interview will be published on Bank’s website.
2. The details of applicants who are shortlisted and / or qualify for Personal Interview will be displayed on the Bank’s website and they will be informed through registered post/speed post on the communication address mentioned in the online application. Candidates may also be informed through email mentioned by the candidates in their online applications. The Bank will not take any responsibility for any delay or failure of delivery of important communication emails/letter to the applicants. Hence, applicants are advised to regularly track their status on the Bank’s website.
3. The use of calculator, telephone and mobile phone of any kind, pagers or any other such instruments are not permitted during the Online Examination / Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview. The applicants are advised not to bring such gadgets as these will not be allowed inside the venue.
4. The applicants claiming benefit of age relaxation under the category of Persons With Disabilities (i.e., Physically Challenged Persons) should submit a clear and legible copy of Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority in case of Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as specified in "THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, 2016" in support of their disability. The prescribed format is attached as Annexure-V which if needed, may be printed and made use of. The applicants who fail to produce the certificate will not be allowed to participate in the process.
5. The Other Backward Class (OBC) Certificate to be submitted by OBC applicant should be on the Format prescribed by the Government of India vide Government of India, Dept. of Personnel and Training Office Memo. No. 36033/28/94-Estt.(Res.) dated 02.07.1997 entitled "FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTMENT TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA" 11 and should invariably contain the 'CREAMY / NON-CREAMY LAYER’ CLAUSE. The certificate should be valid as on date of interview if called for (issued within one year prior to the date of interview if called for). Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. The prescribed format of the OBC Certificate is attached as Annexure-IV which if needed, may be printed and made use of. The OBC certificates not on the prescribed format and / or without the creamy / non creamy layer clause will not be accepted and the applicant's candidature will be cancelled and he / she will also not be permitted to participate under the General / Unreserved category.
Start Date for payment of fees / intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application. 04.10.2017, 00:00 Hrs
Last Date for payment of fees / intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application. 21.10.2017, 24:00 Hrs