What is Credit Point?
Credit point is a system prevailing in many countries across the world where studies are associated with the study hours a student devotes on their studies. In our concept credit point is linked with the performance of student in online examination on Credit4study.com and other activities conducted by us.
Benefit of Credit Point?
1. There are many advantages to have credit points such as if student has credit point balance in account it signifies his seriousness and engagement in studies.
2. Student can redeem these credit points in the form of money to their bank accounts.
3. Higher the credit points more are the chances to get access to special opportunities planned time to time by Credit4study.com.
4. Credit point motivates to study more and get more knowledge with the benefit of earning rewards.
5. It makes student independent for some minor needs and requirements.
How to earn Credit Point?
1. Student need to participate daily in exams conducted by Credit4study.com.
2. Student can also take the special weekly test.
3. By participating in various activities offered on the online platform.
4. By referring to other students and friends.
(Note- Currently credit4study.com is awarding credit points only to Indian students)
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!